QUT International Merit Scholarship is currently accepting applications from students who have undying careers.
The Queensland University of Technology was established in 1989. It is a public research university which has 8, 218 overseas applicants enrolled from more than 100 countries for the QUT International Merit Scholarship.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? At this university, a student has many degrees and diploma courses in the field of Architecture, Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health and Community, Information Technology, and others.
Brief Description of QUT International Merit Scholarship
- University or Organization: The Queensland University of Technology
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 25% discount on the tuition fee
- Access Mode:
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: January 27, 2020
- Language: English
Eligibility for QUT International Merit Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Participants from all over the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments, Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Mathematics, Bachelor of Property Economics, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Urban Development (Honours), Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Mathematics, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments/Bachelor of Mathematics, Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Mathematics, Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments, Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Mathematics,
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management, Master of Applied Science (Medical Physics), Master of Business Process Management, Master of Data Analytics, Master of Engineering, Master of Engineering Management, Master of Information Technology, Master of Information Technology – Graduate Entry, Master of Professional Engineering, Master of Project Management, Master of Engineering, Management and Master of Engineering package, Master of Engineering Management and Master of Project Management package, and Master of Engineering and Master of Project Management package.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not hold another QUT award and accept an offer to study a degree program at the university.
How to Apply for QUT International Merit Scholarship
- How to Apply: No additional application required for the grant. You only have to register yourself in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university and if you meet the eligibility criteria, the university will let you know about the award information.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of award certificates, academic transcripts, passport, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: You need to check your academic score or percentages according to your state.
- Language Requirement: The applicants, whose national language is not English, are suggested to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Successful participants will receive an award to cover 25% of your tuition fees for the first semester and an ongoing award to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT.