P-YES Registration Form 2019 & Recruitment Portal – p-yes.gov.ng
Are you interested in applying for the new empowerment scheme organized by the federal government? This is to inform you that online registration is currently ongoing on the official website of the presidential youth empowerment scheme called P-yes.
If you’re interested in applying for this scheme, then you will need to be patient enough to read through all this and follow all these guides to enable you to get enrolled and recruited for the scheme online and get the presidential empowerment for your business or idea.
This post will guide you on how to register online as a new applicant and how to download the p-yes guarantors form online. For applicants who have started this registration online but are confused on how to login into their p-yes dashboard, you will need to click here to be directed online to the p-yes login page login portal and continue the process of the registration online.
In the cause of the online registration, you will need a valid phone number for verification, which means that a onetime password otherwise known as p-yes OTP will be sent you’re mobile to confirm and verify your registration before you can continue fully.
WHAT IS P-YES?
P-yes is a presidential youth empowerment scheme aimed at helping and giving loans for business to the youths. It’s empowerment which you can use to start your business.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR THE P-YES PROGRAMME?
Applicants who wish to register must have a valid phone number and an email address as the first requirements for this programme.
HOW CAN I REGISTER FOR P-YES 2019?
The registration procedures for this empowerment or scheme are very easy and if you follow our professional guide you will definitely achieve a good result at the end. Before you hurry to visit www.p-yes.gov.ng you will need to follow a step by step guide.
P-YES REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2019 SELECTIONS
• Applicants must be within the age bracket of (18-40years) and must be a Nigerian by birth.
• A valid means of identification must be provided by the applicants to prove his or her originality as a Nigerian citizen.
• Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the scheme.
• Applicants must know how to speak in English and any other local language
• Applicants must be of good character and conduct.
• Applicant must be endorsed by a community leader or religious leader.
• Applicant must have the Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
• The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
• Applicants must download and fill a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
How To Apply For P-YES 2019/2020 Scheme
The P-yes empowerment or scheme is been registered online on the official website, so if you’re ready to apply you will need to visit the p-yes application portal www.p-yes.gov.ng/applicant
Be guided by registering according to the steps online and be informed that this application is free nationwide.
Notice: P-yes programme and registration is only available online at their official website.