Nigerian custom recruitment and what’s their job?
The Nigerian custom service is a board or agencies responsible and in charge of illegal migration of contra banned goods. Most of their officers are positioned on the high ways leading to another state or outside the country to check contra banned goods. The Nigerian custom service website is https://www.customs.gov.ng/
The Nigerian custom service has an arms unit and other units like every other paramilitary board.
Today you will be informed and guided on how to know the real and genuine Nigerian custom service Recruitment shortlisted applicants list.
Was the Nigerian custom service Recruitment real or fake?
Do you know that they have been rumors saying that the Nigerian custom service Recruitment was illegal recruitment? Please don’t be deceived by such information on the internet because the custom service recruitment was genuine online recruitment from the federal government.
Nigerian custom service received over one million online applications during the just concluded recruitments, but the total number needed is four thousand including replacements.
How to know the procedure used by custom service to shortlist successful applicants
Following the initial guideline and eligibility process published before the online recruitment of the Nigerian custom service, we will like to elaborate more on the procedures used by the Nigerian custom agency to recruit new members.
The under the listed category of applicants who applied during the Nigerian custom service Recruitment service might not be shortlisted;
- All the applicants who exceeded the required age
- Applicants who have been jailed or imprisoned before might not be shortlisted
- All applicants using false documents and information
How the Nigerian custom service intends to contact shortlisted applicants for zonal screening:
The custom service and its ict unit will contact shortlisted applicants via email and SMS. Though, shortlisted names might be made available online too in the process.
- Email Address: this is the email you used during the initial signup on the Nigerian custom service Recruitment portal.
- SMS: this is the phone number that you provided while filling the Nigerian custom service form online and it has another emergency number just in case you didn’t get the text.
Note: the text messages that you will receive must be from the Nigerian custom service and the custom service will never ask you for the following below;
- Account details or BVN number
- Bank debit card information
- Your personal email and password or any social media handle login information
- Nigerian custom service will not ask you to send money or any form of item.
For further information on the Nigerian custom service, zonal screening date and venues and Nigerian custom service Recruitment shortlisted applicants list will be made available here once it’s out.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog to get free and instant notifications on your phone and computer. Click here to subscribe and get daily information
If you observe any of the following please comment here, and we will help follow actions against such perpetrators.