Nigerian Air Force Recruitment is now available online, are you interested in joining the air force? if yes, then this post will be very useful to help and guide you in the process of registering online.
The Nigerian air force is ready to recruit applicants who are interested in working in the military.
NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE BMTC 2019
GUIDELINES INTO THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT
Qualified candidates should note that the application is free online.
Candidates who apply more than once will be disqualified.
The documents listed below should be printed out after the online application:
- Local Government of Origin form.
- Applicants must get signed letters from the miklitary or LGA chairmen in their community.
- Approval form from parent /Guardian.
- Acknowledgment Form.
CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS TO APPLY INTO NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT FOR NON-TRADESMEN/WOMEN
- Applicants must a Nigerian citizen by birth only to be eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be at least 1.66m tall for male and 1.63m tall for a female
- Non Tradesmen/Women:
- Candidates must have attained the ages 18 and 22 respectively
- Candidates must have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics at O level.
CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS TO APPLY INTO NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT FOR TRADESMEN/WOMEN
- Candidates applying as tradesmen/women must be 18 and 25 years of age.
- Applicants applying as assistant chaplains/imams and drivers must be 18 and 28 years.
- Candidates must have at least 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
- Applicants must have a lower credit in ND/NCE or a relevant trade certificate from approved government institutions.
- Drivers must have at least 2 passes with credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Candidates applying as sportsmen/ women should submit proof of skilled experience which includes certificates and medals.
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT STARTING DATE AND CLOSING DATE AS FOLLOWS.
- Online registration begins on 12th January and ends on 23rd February 2019.
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will be from 9th -23rd March 2019.
All forms for evidence must have a valid means of identification attached to it for verification and confirmation.
The signee should also verify the passport of the applicant behind.
For more information, see the instruction page on the website from January 2019 or call 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can call the above phone numbers and they will be available to answer your calls on working days only.