JAMB OFFICIAL EXAMINATION DATE 2019
Do you know that the jamb official examination date has been set for all students and direct entry applicants?
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board have decided that the 2019 examination registration deadline is on 21st February 2019. And the examination is scheduled on 16th – 23rd March 2019.
HOW ADMISSION IS OFFERED TO STUDENTS
You all know that gaining admission in the higher institution is not that easy, well in this article. I will show you how admission is gained into the University of your Choice. The school will compile the names of those admitted them to jamb for upload in Jamb caps. Jamb will then release the list of admitted candidates and give admission letter to the admitted candidates
HOW TO CHECK AND PRINT YOUR JAMB RESULT
The JAMB result is released just a few days after the exam. So candidates are to:
- go to JAMB portal: jamb.org.ng
- log in with their username and password (used in creating jamb profile)
- Enter your exam year and Reg. no.
- click on check result in your jamb profile
- your Jamb result displays
- click on print to print your jamb result
your Jamb result can be sent to you through text.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS
Admission status can be checked on the Jamb portal. To check your admission status, follow the guidelines below:
- log in to Jamb e-facility portal @ jamb.org.ng/efacility
- log in with your username and password
- click on jamb caps
- click on admission status
- Enter your exam year and your registration number
- Click ‘Check Admission Status’ to view your admission status.
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR AWAITING RESULT THROUGH JAMB OFFICIAL EXAMINATION DATE PORTAL
- Go to any Jamb CBT center close to you or log in to Jamb portal in your PC
- Present your result and your profile code
- Scan you O level result
- They will open the Jamb admission software
- Select upload result
- Type in your profile code and click “fetch candidate details”
- Enter your result and save in your profile
- Click submit
HOW TO GET YOUR JAMB ORIGINAL RESULT SLIP AFTER THE JAMB OFFICIAL EXAMINATION DATE
You cannot use the normal print out the result to do your clearance, so you need to get your original result printed out; and how do you do that?
- Login to Jamb.org.ng/efacility
- In the list of options, click “Print Result Slip”
- On the next page, click “continue with payment” (you can make your payment through remita)
- Your JAMB Original result slips on the display on the screen for immediate printing.
N/B: If you wish to print it later, the result will be sent to your email.
CHOICE OF INSTITUTIONS
Candidates who are interested in writing jamb can make their choices like this:
- First choice: University (federal/State)
- Second choice: University/Polytechnic
- Third choice: Polytechnic/college of education
HOW TO MAKE YOUR JAMB ONCE AND FOR ALL
Many students have written Jamb up to two or three times due to one reason or the other. But in order for you to break this barrier, you need to do some workings. Hard working pays and if you want to make your Jamb once and for all and gain admission to study your desired course, you’ve got to do the following:
- You need to be determined
- You need to focus on your studies
- You need to make a sacrifice for it