DSS recruitment portal will be disclosed on this post
Have you been finding it difficult to access the official dss recruitment portal, then you have come to the right place for the solution into the dss recruitment portal.
In this post, you will get to know and learn how the dss recruitment portal works and when it will be open for recruitment.
Before I go on with the application guidelines, I will like to introduce you to what dss.gov.ng recruitment is all about.
WHAT IS DSS.GOV.NG RECRUITMENT?
DSS or SSS is a security force in Nigeria; they are part of the armed force in the country that stands against terrorism and insecurity. They provide security to the citizens of the country.
They ensure that the lives and properties in the country are safe. The provide criminal justice to the law-enforcement agencies. The DSS is also charged with protecting visiting foreign governments and heads of state.
DSS recruitment unlike other jobs in Nigeria is not done online. Instead, you will follow the application process in the dss.gov.ng recruitment official website here www.dss.gov.ng for the basic guidelines then submit all required documents to the DSS headquarter of your state where you will do your registration for free.
What you need to know before access the dss recruitment portal
The dss.gov.ng recruitment is open for candidates who are interested to join the Department.
To apply for the dss.gov.ng recruitment, interested applicants are to submit all necessary forms directly to the DSS headquarters of their state, candidates should also know that the application is free of charge.
What are the career positions available on the dss recruitment portal?
Below are the available posts for dss.gov.ng recruitment process for graduates and non-graduates in the department:
- Computer Engineer
- English education
- Mathematics education
- Software developer
- Data administrator
- Criminologist, etc.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT INTO THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE SECURITY SERVICE
Below are the requirements for the application for recruitment into the Department for State Security Service.
dss recruitment portal requires that the applicants must have the under listed;
- Applicant must have a certificate of Local government of origin which must be signed by the Local Government Authority.
- Applicant must submit an application letter to the current Director-General of State Security Service, Abuja
- Applicant must submit his/her school statement of results
- Applicant must bring two recent passport photographs.
Interested applicants must have all the requirements stated above in order to apply for dss.gov.ng recruitment into the Department of State Security Service.
The documents should be submitted directly at the headquarters of the Department of State Security Service along with other required attachments.
Criteria’s before registering on the dss recruitment portal
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years of age
- Applicant must be certified by a government medical officer
- Applicant must be mentally physically and medically fit for the service
- Applicant must be at least 1.7m tall for male and 1.64m tall for a female
- Applicant must have a free criminal record n and outside the country
- Applicant must be an honest person
- Applicant must provide at least a bachelor’s degree with a second class upper.
- The applicant can also provide NCE/NDA in Psychology, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, English, computer science and or guidance and counseling (females only).
What is the official dss recruitment portal?
The official website for dss recruitment is yet to be announced as the department has been carrying only replacements and have not conducted open recruitment yet but stay tuned because will shall update this post once the dss recruitment portal is available.
However, medical doctors, nurses, and consultants with a license from nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria can apply for the www.dss.gov.ng recruitment.