HOW TO APPLY FOR 2019 DSS.GOV.NG RECRUITMENT
Do you want to enroll in dss.gov.ng recruitment? Here, in this article, you will know the basic requirements for qualifications and how to apply for the recruitment for this year.
Before I go on with the application guidelines, I will like to introduce you to what dss.gov.ng recruitment is all about.
WHAT IS DSS.GOV.NG RECRUITMENT?
DSS or SSS is a security force in Nigeria; they are part of the armed force in the country that stands against terrorism and insecurity. They provide security to the citizens of the country.
They ensure that the lives and properties in the country are safe. The provide criminal justice to the law-enforcement agencies. The DSS is also charged with protecting visiting foreign governments and heads of state.
DSS recruitment unlike other jobs in Nigeria is not done online. Instead, you will follow the application process in the dss.gov.ng recruitment official website here www.dss.gov.ng for the basic guidelines then submit all required documents to the DSS headquarter of your state where you will do your registration for free.
The dss.gov.ng recruitment is open for candidates who are interested to join the Department.
To apply for the dss.gov.ng recruitment, interested applicants are to submit all necessary forms directly to the DSS headquarters of their state, candidates should also know that the application is free of charge.
Below are the available posts for dss.gov.ng recruitment process for graduates and non-graduates in the department:
- Computer Engineer
- English education
- Mathematics education
- Software developer
- Data administrator
- Criminologist, etc.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT INTO THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE SECURITY SERVICE
Below are the requirements for the application for recruitment into the Department for State Security Service
- Applicant must have a certificate of Local government of origin which must be signed by the Local Government Authority.
- Applicant must submit an application letter to the current Director-General of State Security Service, Abuja
- Applicant must submit his/her school statement of results
- Applicant must bring two recent passport photographs.
Interested applicants must have all the requirements stated above in order to apply for dss.gov.ng recruitment into the Department of State Security Service.
The documents should be submitted directly at the headquarters of the Department of State Security Service along with other required attachments.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years of age
- Applicant must be certified by a government medical officer
- Applicant must be mentally physically and medically fit for the service
- Applicant must be at least 1.7m tall for male and 1.64m tall for the female
- Applicant must have a free criminal record n and outside the country
- Applicant must be an honest person
- Applicant must provide at least a bachelor’s degree with a second class upper.
- The applicant can also provide NCE/NDA in Psychology, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, English, computer science and or guidance and counseling (females only).
However, medical doctors, nurses, and consultants with a license from nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria can apply for the www.dss.gov.ng recruitment.