The University of Sussex Scholarship is now available for interested applicants who which to study in the UK and other European countries.
The University of Sussex scholarship board is seeking outstanding participants and want to give them a Fully-funded Ph.D. Positionsopportunity for building a shining future in the United Kingdom.
The University of Sussex is particularly known for its Humanities and Social Sciences departments. It is a public research university organized in 1961.
Why at the University of Sussex? At this university, the participants will get a variety of discipline and good academic facilities. It will provide an exceptional student experience along with the help of funding.
- University or Organization: The University of Sussex
- Department: The Wearable Technologies Lab
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK, EU, and non-EU countries are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a Ph.D. degree program in the Wearable Technologies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have a passion to contribute to the development of novel wearables which can improve quality of life.
- Also have outstanding technical skills and a strong interest in research at the crossroads of signal processing, machine learning, embedded systems, and sensor technologies.
- You must have excellent technical skills, including programming in some of Python, C/C++ or Mat lab and experience with deep learning frameworks and Linux.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to take admission in a Ph.D. degree program at the university and then contact Dr. Daniel Roggen (email@example.com) with your CV to discuss your application.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate must hold a master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The participants should be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: Successful candidates will receive a tax-free stipend at a standard rate of £15,009 per year for three years. In addition, your fees will be waived for three years.