In partnership with five universities in Indonesia, SEA Undergraduate Scholarship application is for bachelors degree applicants.
The award is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
SEA Undergraduate Scholarship is a deeply values-driven organization sponsored by SEA group. It strives to build an institution that will last for generations and evolve with time and that is founded upon our core values. Our core values are the foundation of it all.
Why should apply to this program? The program provides candidates opportunities to choose an international learning experience, develop leadership capabilities. Here students can enhance their qualification for their future career.
Application Deadline: August 26, 2019
Brief Description of SEA Undergraduate Scholarship
- University or Organization: SEA Group
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indonesian students
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
Eligibility for SEA Undergraduate Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Indonesian students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the undergraduate degree program in their chosen field at any recognized university for the academic year2019-2020.
How to Apply for SEA Undergraduate Scholarship
- How to Apply: For applying to this studentship, seekers need to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at an Indonesian university. After taking confirmation, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the CV with recent photograph, education documents, any document as a proof that you are accepted in Sea’s partner universities, academic transcript.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants need to maintain a minimum of 3.5/4.0 cumulative GPA throughout the study.
- Language Requirement: You may be asked to provide evidence of your written and spoken English language ability.
Benefits: The studentship will provide you the tuition fee, monthly stipend, laptop, personal development and internship opportunity in the business unit of Sea Group.